Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/16 01:07:00 UTC

Tapestry Bamboo Site

Thanks to the great folks at Formos, Tapestry now has continuous integration.

Surf on over to http://tapestry.formos.com/bamboo/ to see the current
status of the T5 builds.  I expect we'll be adding in the T4 builds as
well.

This is a great way to see the progress of Tapestry over time and
track the changes that have been occuring.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.

Re: Tapestry Bamboo Site

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, just a bit of a turf battle between Bamboo and Maven. The proble
is that I don't have physical access to the server (its in Vancouver)
and that, because of the Tapestry intergration tests (which use
Selenium), it has to run logged in under X, so I can't just ssh in and
restart it.

So far, I like Bamboo except for the near total lack of documentation;
even so I was able to set it up easily on my Mac, and then on the rack
server.

Caution: import/export is broken. The export exports hard path names
that won't work (and can't be fixed) when you import.  Basically,
pretty useless unless you upgrade in place or something.

Re: Tapestry Bamboo Site

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Re: Tapestry Bamboo Site

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Update Tapestry 3 to 4.1.1

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
La tapisserie 4.1.2 est très bonne, mais vous pouvez courir dans des
problèmes ici et là. Les chemins de mise à niveau les plus durs sont
ceux qui impliquent des services faits sur commande d'IEngineService,
tout autrement devraient être beaucoup moins douloureux.

Si pas alors je devine vous pouvez jeter la merde à moi et l'espoir
pendant de meilleures périodes avec 5... ;)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: Update Tapestry 3 to 4.1.1

Posted by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>.
Bonjour,

Je suis en train d'evaluer une migration de la plateforme que j'ai
develope en T3 (produit develope pour un client francais) vers une
version plus recente de Tapestry. J'ai pas encore arrive a une
conclusion mais j'aimerait echanger des opinions.

Cordialement,
Len
www.len.ro

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 18:09 +0100, cedric.brajus@vallourec.fr wrote:

> Hello,
>
>         I search french users because I want discuss about the migration
> tapestry 3 to 4.1.1(Active) I need know the impact because I have already
> develop jwc and I'mnot very good in english. So I take your help.
>

> Cordialement - Best regards
>
> BRAJUS Cédric
> SETVAL-CTIV
> http://www.ctiv.vallourec.fr/