Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Stefan Wienert <st...@wienert.cc> on 2011/05/31 17:09:54 UTC

Reading from Lucene, writing to IntWritable VectorWritable does not work

Hi Guys,

got a small problem here. Source Code (running) is added to this mail.

So... I take a lucene index and want to save the data as a
IntWritable-VectorWritable-SequenceFile.
There seems to be no problem BUT after saving the data, I try to read
them again:

Class: class org.apache.mahout.math.NamedVector
5b270512-9900-3f24-9529-05b5a39c6f88: ? ?

the ? ? are vector.size() and vector.maxValueIndex(). So there seems
to be a problem when saving the VectorWritable in the sequenceFile.

Any tips?

Cheers
Stefan

Re: Reading from Lucene, writing to IntWritable VectorWritable does not work

Posted by Stefan Wienert <st...@wienert.cc>.
No worries, fixed the problem by using another reader :)
thanks anyway :)

--
Stefan Wienert

http://www.wienert.cc
stefan@wienert.cc

Telefon: +495251-2026838 (neue Nummer seit 20.06.10)
Mobil: +49176-40170270

Re: Reading from Lucene, writing to IntWritable VectorWritable does not work

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com