Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shobha Rani Jagathpal <sh...@wipro.com> on 2003/01/09 14:24:59 UTC

SOAP request redirection

Hi,

	Which handler should be implemented in axis to intercept the
SOAP request and redirect it to another SOAP server where the service is
actually present.
	I have written a handler which extends to BasicHandler. But if
the service is not available in the same server, I get the following
exception.

Execution failed. Exception: The AXIS engine could not find a target
service to invoke!  target Service is FunctionService

Can I configure axis engine in some way to look for the target service
in other server.

Thanks and Regards,
Shobha Rani J