Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Darren Tang <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/26 12:49:41 UTC

About new release

Hi:
   The next version is 4.1.6 or 4.2.0?  release date?
   thanks your guys.

Re: About new release

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Darren,

Would you mind verifying 4.1.6-rc1 release and sending a vote? You can find
more information on the release in mail thread [1].

[1] [Vote] Release Apache Stratos 4.1.6-RC1

Thanks

Re: About new release

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Darren,

Re: About new release

Posted by Darren Tang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh:

Re: About new release

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Darren,

Re: About new release

Posted by Darren Tang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh:
Thanks for your reply.
Is there any solution  to support last  version of openstack?  Some advise?
thanks .

Re: About new release

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Darren,