Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by bigtoe <ly...@hotmail.com> on 2009/08/17 17:19:57 UTC

Wondering which version of Lucene.NET to use in a production environment.

Hi Folks,

Firstly thanks for your efforts in porting Lucene to a .NET environment, it's a great port and is blazingly fast compared to using MS-SQL full test indexing and gives us some more more power and flexibility.

We've done a proof of concept project with the latest code from trunk which has worked out very well for us.

I'm wondering which release we should use for a production environment.

I've seen mention of version 2.3.1 in the mailing list but can't seem to find the binaries for it anywhere, the latest office release of Lucene.NET seems to be version 2.0.4 in March 2007.

Is this correct or am I looking in the wrong place.

Kind Regards
Noel Lysaght

Re: Wondering which version of Lucene.NET to use in a production environment.

Posted by bigtoe <ly...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing me at the tags branch folks, some days my eyes just feel
glued shut and refuse to see what is directly in front of them.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/tags/

Kind Regards
Noel