Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/20 13:50:31 UTC

JAXRSServerFactoryBean server seems not startup

Hi,
  I write the following code for unit test. This code is so simple, but I
find it does not work. That is, the server does not start up and No error
message is shown. Anything I do is wrong?

        JAXRSServerFactoryBean sf = new JAXRSServerFactoryBean();
        sf.setServiceBeans(new PassThroughResource());
        sf.setAddress("http://localhost:9500/");
        sf.create();

Regards,
Rice

Re: JAXRSServerFactoryBean server seems not startup

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs.html#JAX-RS-ConfiguringJAXRSendpointsprogrammaticallywithoutSpring

might help ?

cheers, Sergey

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  I finally find out my problem. I write a lot unit tests like above and
they all work. Later, I think I can really write my cxf.xml. But this file
cause all the unit tests do not work. cxf.xml override all the setting in my
unit tests? It seems not a good behavior because all my unit tests become
not "unit" test but integration test.

Regards,
Rice