Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2004/02/19 14:38:53 UTC

Tomcat v4.1.29 and problems with webapps freezing

Hi all,

I have been trying to run my HttpUnit test against my webapp running
inside tomcat v4.1.29, and have run into hassles with the webapp
freezing after a certain number of requests.

After a certain number of requests have been received, tomcat refuses to
serve any more URLs from within that webapp. Other webapps within tomcat
work fine, so tomcat itself has not died.

At this point it is unclear as to whether tomcat or the webapp is to
blame, and I'm stuck as to how to find out what exactly is stuck.

Anyone come across this before?

Regards,
Graham