Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Leonard Lausen <la...@apache.org> on 2020/09/01 03:08:53 UTC

Dockerhub Rate Limiting

As per [1], there will be a 100 pulls per 6 hours per IP address limit
on pulls from Dockerhub starting Nov 1 2020. Do we have data on the
number of pulls triggered by our CI server machines? Do we need to
consider moving away from Dockerhub for CI image caching / creating a
Dockerhub account?

Best regards
Leonard

[1]: https://www.docker.com/pricing/resource-consumption-updates

Re: Dockerhub Rate Limiting

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Good catch! I think we might have to add a mirror pointing to ECR then. I
wouldn't feel comfortable deploying paid on our slaves.

-Marco