Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matías Salvador <ma...@uol.com.ar> on 2001/04/25 15:45:58 UTC

COMPILATION OF MOD_JK

I tried to use a MOD_JK.SO built in Solaris 2.7 over a machine with Solaris 2.6 and Apache doesn't START. Is it possible?
Is there a possibility to compile in Solaris 2.7 a version of MOD_JK.SO compatible with Solaris 2.6? Because the GCC takes up too much space to be installed in the ROOT of the machine with Solaris 2.6 and I can't re-install UNIX in this machine because this SERVER is part of my core business.

Thank you very much for any HELP!!!

MATíAS SALVADOR
JAVA Development Team
Soluciones Integrales S.A.