Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dolores Zurdo Consuegra <do...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 10:17:41 UTC

New Volunteer - Dolores Zurdo

Hello everybody.

I'm Dolores Zurdo, and i joined this morning to the community. I'm Spanish,
but now I live in Austria. I'm Industrial Engineer.

I've been working in Quality Assurance but not yet for testing... so my
experience in this field is null, but only for the moment :-). Currently
I'm also improving my programming knowledge (for the moment with Python),
my English and my German...

I'm a positive and proactive person. In the Quality sector i learnt, that
nothing is perfect, so there is always a possibility to improve it... so
let's do it  :) I am very motivated to collaborate, learn and then continue
collaborating more efficiently :) . I have been reading information and
blogs... but it is time for me to start with real problems :). So now I
only have one question: what can I do to help you? :). For the moment I'm
reading "INTRODUCTION TO QA" form your website.

Thanks,
Dolores Zurdo.

Re: New Volunteer - Dolores Zurdo

Posted by JZA <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hola dolores.

I am a long time contributor to OpenOffice community. I am glad you already
took steps to get in the QA project. We have just released our latest
version of AOO.

At the moment most of the QA job is the ongoing validation of bugs on our
bugzilla database, once they are approved, sending them to the developers
or testing the patches yourself should be the next stage of QA testing.

Please remember we have a QA mailing list for related jobs of those sort at
qa@openoffice.apache.org

Buena suerte.

--
Alexandro Colorado