Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Iñigo Goiri <el...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/14 21:40:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Shilun Fan

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that
Shilun Fan has been elected as a committer on the Apache Hadoop
project. We appreciate all of  Shilun's hard work thus far, and we
look forward to his continued contributions.

Welcome Shilun!

Regards,
Inigo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Shilun Fan

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!!

Posted by Tao Li <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!