Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Steve <st...@neobits.com> on 2010/02/01 17:30:13 UTC

Web Tools "Thread List"

Recently moved an ofbiz installation from one machine to another
faster machine. Lots of other software was updated since the new
Centos machine was installed from scratch, so, OS, tools, etc are all
what Centos calls current. Using openjdk Java.

When looking at the web tools screens in ofbiz, specifically, the
thread list screen, I see 5 service engine threads. They all say
running, and, don't ever seem to not say running. I don't see any
logged messages, but, don't recall this happening before. Service
running is sendGenericNotificationEmail

Email is the same as the old machine, It sends via the provider. Some
emails send fine, like the ones for user registration. Other emails,
like order confirmation, are never sent. I see them in the running
threads also.

Not sure what is going on, but, I don't think this is normal behavior?
What would cause the services to keep a running status with no
messages logged? Any thoughts on where to look?