Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gabriel Maffia <gm...@technisys.net> on 2002/03/08 14:03:01 UTC

Webapp and warp

Hello all,

I´m actually running TC 4.0.1 with Apache 1.3.23 and connecting them through warp with the Webapp module. My question is this: Is it possible to make Apache serve the images and static data , while making tomcat serve all the rest?. I know that this can be done with mod_jk, but I can´t find a way of doing it with warp.

Thanks a lot

Gabriel Maffia

Re: Webapp and warp

Posted by James Williamson <ja...@nameonthe.net>.
Hi Gabriel,

Try this patch which introduces a WebAppIgnore directive for the warp
connector.
Specify which files you don't want the warp connector (and therefore Tomcat)
to handle by using regexes i.e.

WebAppIgnore /images/*
WebAppIgnore *.html

I haven't really tested it so would be interested to know how you get on.

Regards,

James Williamson
www.nameonthe.net