Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@apache.org> on 2016/09/01 08:01:54 UTC

[io] commons-io git repository ready

Infra finally got round to fixing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12077, and the repository
can now be seen at git://git.apache.org/commons-io.git

I have checked the repository and it looks ok. Anyone else want to
take a look that would be fine :) I will proceed with the documented
procedure tomorrow night.

Kristian

Re: [io] commons-io git repository ready

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@apache.org> schrieb am Do., 1. Sep. 2016 um
10:02 Uhr:

> Infra finally got round to fixing
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12077, and the repository
> can now be seen at git://git.apache.org/commons-io.git
>

> I have checked the repository and it looks ok. Anyone else want to
> take a look that would be fine :) I will proceed with the documented
> procedure tomorrow night.

Great! I've pushed some commits and added the new repository location to
pom.xml. Currently I can't redeploy the website with the new information
since the site build fails. Using Java 8 it fails with some error in
Cobertura. Using Java 7 I get a NPE from the site plugin... Don't know
what's going on. Maybe we simply have to use JaCoCo instead of Cobertura.

Benedikt