Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2007/08/20 16:20:15 UTC

RE: Mentor changes for Yoko

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Ken Coar has stepped down as one of Yoko's mentors and
> Matt Hogstrom has graciously offered to step in.

Ken should be letting the Incubator PMC know that he's stepping down, or at
least confirming.

> Thanks for all your help in the past Ken and welcome aboard Matt!

First he has to be an Incubator PMC Member.  I've discussed this with him,
and it is a simple process for Matt, as an ASF Member.

	--- Noel

RE: Mentor changes for Yoko

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Matt,

Your addition to the Incubator PMC was ACK'd by the Board today.  You become
official on Friday.

	--- Noel

Re: Mentor changes for Yoko

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Noel,

I sent a note to the Incubator PMC yesterday.  (Assuming its
private@incubator.apache.org).  not sure if its stuck in moderation
or not.