Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/05/05 20:20:18 UTC

[CLI] version 2.0? [WAS: Missing constructor on class Option]

Any news on when we can expect the 2.0-dev code to be available?

Thanks,
Gary

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
I'm up to my elbows in grout and paint at the moment... no time for
fun :-)

I have the stuff ready, I just need to give it the once over before
committing. I'm sorry about the delay with this.  I'll do my best to
get it in by end of week.

-John K