Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Nirav Shah <Ni...@WallStreetSystems.com> on 2012/09/11 18:00:33 UTC

Question: Repository created on Windows 2003 Server doesn't work on Windows 7

Hello!

We are trying to upgrade a client application and have received a dump
of their repository (created on Windows 7). We run a Windows 2003 Server
on our systems. When we connect the repository to our system - we are
not able to ac cess it. When we connect to it from a Windows 7 system -
we can connect fine. Is this a known issue? Would greatly appreciate any
help.

Thanks!

Nirav

Re: Question: Repository created on Windows 2003 Server doesn't work on Windows 7

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.
Hi,

have you recieved a DB dump or a Filesystem dump?

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn