Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 19:53:02 UTC

[GSOC 2016][ZEPPELIN-682] New interpreter for Apache Beam (incubating)/DataFlow

Hi all,

I am a 3rd year undergraduate student in Computer Science and Engineering
of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
I am looking forward to participate in GSoC 2016 and very interested in
above mentioned Zeppelin project.

Currently I am writing an interpreter for SiddhiQL which is a real time
complex event processing engine, as a part of research.
If you are interested, you can find the code at here. (It's too messy
though. Have a lot to clean up the in the code)
https://github.com/minudika/incubator-zeppelin

So I have gained a fair knowledge and understanding about the product
zeppelin and its functionalities. (Both back end and front end).

Getting familiar with above subjected project, until now I have got
familiar with Apache beam and Java REPL.

I would like to know the exact purpose of this project and expected outcome
from the student.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Minudika

Minudika Malshan
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa.

Re: [GSOC 2016][ZEPPELIN-682] New interpreter for Apache Beam (incubating)/DataFlow

Posted by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please give me some clarification about above mentioned project.

Thanks.
Minudika

Minudika Malshan
Undergraduate