Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by David Yu <da...@optimizely.com> on 2016/08/05 18:39:50 UTC

Understand KV store restoring

Within a given container, does the restoration process go through the
changelog topic once to restore ALL stores in that container? From the
logs, I have a feeling that it is going through the changelog multiple
times.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks,
David

Re: Understand KV store restoring

Posted by David Yu <da...@optimizely.com>.
Sorry, you are right. It is going through the changelog topic partition by
partition, which happens sequentially.

Thanks,
David

Posted by Navina Ramesh <nr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.