Posted to user@flink.apache.org by HungChang <un...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/02 10:14:10 UTC

Change #TaskSlots in web interface

Hi,

I remember there is a web interface(port: 6XXX) that can change
configuration of Job Manager.
e.g. taskmanager.numberOfTaskSlots, taskmanager.heap.mb

But I can only find port 8081 that showing the configuration and I cannot
change them.
Did I miss anything?

Best,

Sendoh

Re: Change #TaskSlots in web interface

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Sendoh

In order to change the configuration you have to modify
`conf/flink-config.yaml` and then restart the cluster.

Cheers,
Till