Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mparida <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 08:15:39 UTC

Using SSL in Active MQ

Hello,

I want to use SSL as a secured way of transferring data using Active MQ.
I saw many postings in the forum on this but actually want to start.

Could anyone give an idea of how to go over this? Any useful link or site?

Thank You,
Manoj

Re: Using SSL in Active MQ

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Manoj,

this article should be enough to get you started:
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net