Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jim Winstead <ji...@trainedmonkey.com> on 2000/12/23 04:41:31 UTC

libapreq-0.31_03

The uploaded file

    libapreq-0.31_03.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/J/JI/JIMW/libapreq-0.31_03.tar.gz
  size: 151839 bytes
   md5: c23cb069e42643e505d4043f0eef4b9f

it is also available at:

  http://httpd.apache.org/dist/libapreq-0.31_03.tar.gz

more information is at:

  http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/

the plan is to release this code as 0.32 early in the new year
if there are no major problems spotted with this test release. if
someone sends patches to compile libapreq on win32 with the latest
mod_perl cvs, those would gladly be incorporated. :)

the changes since 0.31:

=item 0.31_03 - December 23, 2000

Apache::Request->instance [Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>]

=item 0.31_02 - December 17, 2000

autoconf support
[Tom Vaughan <tv...@aventail.com>]

also parse r->args if content-type is multipart
[Ville Skyttä <vi...@office.popsystems.com>]

deal properly with Apache::Cookie->new(key => undef)
thanks to Matt Sergeant for the spot

fix parsing of Content-type header to deal with charsets
[Artem Chuprina <ra...@ran.pp.ru>]

fix nasty bug when connection is broken during file upload
thanks to Jeff Baker for the spot

multipart_buffer.[ch] renamed to apache_multipart_buffer.[ch]

=item 0.31_01 - December 4, 2000

keep reusing same buffer when handling file uploads to prevent overzealous
memory allocation [Yeasah Pell, Jim Winstead <ji...@apache.org>]

handle internet explorer for the macintosh bug that sends corrupt mime
boundaries when image submit buttons are used in multipart/form-data forms
[Yeasah Pell]

fix uninitialized variable in ApacheRequest_parse_urlencoded [Yeasah Pell]

Re: libapreq-0.31_03

Posted by Jim Winstead <ji...@trainedmonkey.com>.
thanks! applied to cvs.

jim