Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Rajiv K Nistala <ra...@fiorano.com> on 2005/09/01 15:22:49 UTC

Unable to run interop sample of Kandula

Hi,

I am trying out Kandula for the first time and I downloaded the sources and
followed the user guide on the website to run the interop samples.

Though I am able to see all the WSDLs correctly, I am unable to run the
sample. Please advice where I maybe going wrong. Attached is the exception
generated.

Regards,
Rajiv K Nistala

Re: Unable to run interop sample of Kandula

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
A quick thought....
Pls check whether you have deployed the addressing handler and Transaction
handlers...
You can identify it by looking at the message snapshots in TCPMON...
 BTW i'll try to dig in to the problem.
 Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

Re: Unable to run interop sample of Kandula

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,