Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Mingfan Lu <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/22 15:44:48 UTC

How to enable mysql Master Slave replication in Oliophp

It seems that config.php has such support, but when it seems that it takes
effect in real testing. What should I do to enable such feature of mysql
replication in Oliophp?
Thanks

-mingfan

Re: How to enable mysql Master Slave replication in Oliophp

Posted by Shanti Subramanyam <Sh...@Sun.COM>.
You will have to setup the replication setup yourself. See the MySQL
docs on how to do this. Once you have a master and slaves setup, all
you need to do is :
a) Add all the hostnames (for both master and slaves) to etc/config.php
b) In the run form, enter all the hostnames separated by commas where
it asks for 'Host' under Database Server.

Shanti