Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yuriy Babak <y....@gmail.com> on 2019/01/23 08:41:27 UTC

[ML] move examples of model import into separate folder

Igniters,

Currently our examples of import models from Spark(parquet and PMML)
located in the "inference" folder.

I want to suggest moving those examples into a separate folder "import" or
"migration" which should be located on the same level.

Any thoughts about this suggestion?

Best regards,
Yuriy Babak

Re: [ML] move examples of model import into separate folder

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Great idea, do that later, in the next commits in this topic.