Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/01/11 17:21:56 UTC

FYI, I have added some tests to the java code...

...and changed the package names to org.apache.

The license headers also need to be changed (DMAP-16), if someone has
time to do that...

-Bertrand

Re: FYI, I have added some tests to the java code...

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update. I don't think my committer account is ready yet
(personal things required my attention over the holidays, so I had little
time to work on projects)
but whoever does it, is it using Maven at least for the Java part by now?

There's a great license plugin, that pretty much updates every Java or
other source file you define, based on a template. Safes a lot of time with
large codebase[?]

Werner
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org