Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fernando Machado Jr <fm...@inf.ufrgs.br> on 2004/02/03 18:05:47 UTC

Jakarta/Axis

i have installed tomcat-jakarta, evrth was fine, but a connector won't
work. when I try to use the specified port (8443, by the way) i get a
blank page. Axis services won't run too.

I'm stuck

Regards!

Fernando Machado Jr.
UFRGS - BR

Re: Jakarta/Axis

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/

Otherwise, please state more specific configuration issues as well as errors.
 From the information provided, this is absolutely useless.

-Tim