Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Chandru <sv...@lasersoft.co.in> on 2006/12/08 05:33:01 UTC

The Positives Of JSF

Hi,

    I would like to know the Positives of the JSF..I feel that the JSF is in
limited Use when COmpared to the other frameworks , the interest is towards
Spring and hibernate rather than using JSF..
Can any one please explain me the real advantages of JSF,I don't Know about
it fully even though I'm using it.

   I would also like to know about the Combinations like JSF + Spring or
JSF+hibernate can work out..

Is it the fact that people are going back again to Struts and looking for
the Struts 2.0 and  get to it.

Regards,
Chandru.