Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rodrigo Marques <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/18 22:38:02 UTC

Hyper-V Agent log files.

Hello,
I am trying to install and run the Hyper-V Agent provided here.
<http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.6/hypervisor/hyperv.html>
I installed and it appears to be running (at least it appears in Windows
Services). The problem is that I would like to access its log files and I
cannot find them.
Does anyone know where it is?
I looked in the source code and found a "cloudstack-agent.log". I have
tried to look for this file in the server using the command *dir -r
"cloudstack-agent.log" *but it returned nothing.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo.