Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/04/21 20:20:54 UTC

move DeltaSpikeLifecycleWrapper to another package?

hi!

DeltaSpikeLifecycleWrapper is currently in the listener.request package.
But this will get used for many other tasks as well I think. I currently need it for our Window handling for example.

Thus should we move it to a more meaningful package?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: move DeltaSpikeLifecycleWrapper to another package?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi mark,

since it's a class in the impl package, there is no issue with moving it at
all...

regards,
gerhard