Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Buskirk <db...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/03 21:35:35 UTC

Cocoon installation problem

I have successfully installed Cocoon on MS Windows 2000, running under
Tomcat. However, my installation on Linux is not working.

Tomcat is working and set to the default port 8080, but when an xml file is
accessed I see only the xml itself; no processing is taking place. I tried
substituting the Cocoon xerces jar for the tomcat jar, but this made no
difference. Aside from seeing no processing of the xml, there are no error
messages.

Thanks for any help.

Dan Buskirk
dbuskirk@hotmail.com