Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/11/10 06:21:20 UTC

Heads-up: Cut 0.90 branch tomorrow, an RC on the day after (unless objection).

We're down into the single digits of issues against 0.90 and they are
falling fast.  This is a heads-up that will probably cut a 0.90 branch
tomorrow and if all looks well, cut an RC Thursday or Friday?

If there is something we've missed or objections, speak now.

Good stuff,
St.Ack

Re: Heads-up: Cut 0.90 branch tomorrow, an RC on the day after (unless objection).

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1

    - Andy