Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/21 09:45:21 UTC

Client JDK (was Re: [java] junit3 conversion)

Hi All,

iirc we agreed to go the retrotranslator route for client JDK 1.4 support
(as used/suggested by Colin Christ - thx). If we're thinking of
changing direction, let's discuss ?

I'm not much in favour of forcing the client code back to 1.4 as I think
it'll begin end of life fairly soon once 1.6 gets GA (shortly ?).

Marnie