Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/03 14:09:31 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] DockerHub repository maintainers

The flink-kubernetes-operator project is only published
via apache/flink-kubernetes-operator on docker hub and github packages.
We do not find the obvious advantages by using docker hub official images.

Best,
Yang

Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月28日周四 19:27写道:

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for volunteering, Marton.

Since the discussion has been open for quite long and no one else is
volunteering, I'll reply to the INFRA with the list of 4 maintainers
(Xintong, Jinsong, Till, Marton).

Thank you~

Xintong Song

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.