Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/09/05 06:37:11 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache Meecrowave-1.1.0

Hi lords and ladies!

Time to tally the VOTE!

The VOTE has passed with the following:

+1: Danilo Cominotti Marques (nb), Romain Manni-Bucau, Matthew Broadhead (nb), Jean-Louis Monteiro, Gerhard Petracek, Mark Struberg

Thanks to all who reviewed, tested and voted!

Gonna continue with the release process.

LieGrue,
strub