Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/22 12:17:30 UTC

TomEE Microprofile examples Epic

Hey guys, there is new people that would like to contribute and I would
like to suggest that we organize the effort.

I propose creating an Epic and there we could add all the tickets related
to MicroProfile examples. It will allow contributors to go there pick up a
ticket and work on it.

The idea is to create tickets like this:

Can anyone create an Epic so we can file tickets? I don't have permission I
think, I tried it, but couldn't do it.

Re: TomEE Microprofile examples Epic

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
I added a comment on TOMEE-2284 [1] since I found that is missing the
README.adoc and the ticket is still open.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2284 | MicroProfile Metrics
Example for @Metered

Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: TomEE Microprofile examples Epic

Posted by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com>.
That's great.

Will contribute a few.

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update

I’m working currently on one mp related example but haven’t created the
ticket yet. I’m going to add it as a sub task.

El jue., 22 nov. 2018 a las 10:52, Ivan Junckes Filho (<

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Done!

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.
Username: ivanjunckes

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Fail!

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Great

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hey Ivan,

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
FYI: I'm working on it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2292
Just need update the README. The PR for it is:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/220

Em qua, 28 de nov de 2018 às 14:13, Weverthon Medeiros <we...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hey all,
>
> on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2296, if anyone has not
> picked it up yet, maybe I could try to start with that?
>
> Thanks,
> Weverthon Medeiros
> http://linkedin.com/in/weverthon
>

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 15:48, Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Cool Bruno, if this is assigned to you or somebody else, please add a
> > comment to the ticket.
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 1:22 PM Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi