Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by abdul razack <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/01 07:17:35 UTC

Re: retrive Arabic data

Hi,

Please accept my appreciation for responding my queries.
The problem of retrieving Arabic data is solved.

As told, it is not straight answer to the problem and need to figure out step by step.
After making sure that everything is perfect from application and database point of view, I figured out problem lies in regional and language option setting on Windows server. And I corrected the same.

Again thank you for the help in achieving the significant result.

Thanks & Regards
-Abdul Razack

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Hi Abdul.

Can you write exactly what you changed to make it work ?
It would help for future similar cases, if there were some tips
available in the mailing list.

(Particularly what was /not/ the problem).

Thanks.