Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 16:45:12 UTC

Multiple file uploads

Hello,

>From what I've seen on the official Tapestry site, They're only talking
about one file about uploading.
I have a project with Tapestry 5 and I need to upload multiple files (an
amount not fixed), How can I do multiple files uploading with Tapestry 5 ?

Thanks.

Re: Multiple file uploads

Posted by Ilya Obshadko <il...@gmail.com>.
You may also want to check this:
https://gist.github.com/xfyre/83f82f6e5145ee041217
It's partially based on Taha's solution, but uses different and more
up-to-date JS library.

It doesn't support multiple file uploads 'as is', but can be easily
extended by replacing 'UploadedFile value' with 'List<UploadedFile> files'
and adjusting the code accordingly.

--
Ilya Obshadko

Re: Multiple file uploads