Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by scott <sc...@evolove.net> on 2003/09/01 11:20:02 UTC

good tute for axis clients?

Hi guys,

I'm using axis 1-1 and I want a good tutorial on processing soap responses from
a soapserver. The axis user guide only shows a simple example, a string being
returned.

But I'm going to be getting more complex data, perhaps several strings, or some
ints etc. How can I process these easily?

thanks,
Scott

Re: good tute for axis clients?

Posted by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
hi scott,
For complex type samples are there in the samples folder.
U refer the userguide examples there to refer.
Axis user guide just explain how to do them with simple examples.
Samples/Userguide.............I am not sure abt the real pathe.
Bur I have those samples downloaded.
If u fail to get it let me know.
I will mail the samples.
Regards,
Jeyakumaran.C

Posted by vairamuthu thayapavan <vt...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
hi,
write the clients urself for the complex types. for that, use the samples in
the axis, that give the guide to write the clients. i think this way give
more understanding ab client side.
regards
vtpavan