Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by domenicod <do...@intecs.it> on 2016/07/04 07:06:25 UTC

cms monitoring clients connected to the broker

Hello,
I must implement a client using cms library in order to monitor all the
clients connected to a specific broker, I'm using advisory to find
start/stop connections to the broker. But how can I discovery the ip address
of all clients connected to a broker? With advisory I am triggered on change
event of connection but I don't know the clients that are already connected.
In java there is JMX, but in c++ is there a solution? Thank you.

Re: cms monitoring clients connected to the broker

Posted by Michael Priess <mi...@gmail.com>.
If the attributes are provided via JMX you can use the REST API provided by
Jolokia to retrieve the client ips.