Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/11/15 22:10:52 UTC

[Script in html template] How to include a js statement in

Hi,

I was wondering how I can include a JS script statement, generated in
the java class, between the <script> </script> tags in the html template.

Basically I need the following snippet in my html template.
  <script>
    <!--
      var st1 = new
top.frmScripts.ExtendedSortableTable(document.getElementById("table0"),
["String","Number", "None", "Date"]);
    -->
  </script>

I was thinking along the folowing lines:
    <script>
    </script>

Whereby the scriptStatement would generate:
      '<!-- var st1 = new
top.frmScripts.ExtendedSortableTable(document.getElementById("table0"),
["String","Number", "None", "Date"]);  -->'

Would this be a sound way to go or are there better ways to accomplish this?

TIA,
Fermin DCG

Re: [Script in html template] How to include a js statement in (DONE)

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Never mind, I got something working (for now it will do)