Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 21:53:10 UTC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8537 / Impossible to commit on Apache JMeter due to 409 Conflict

Hello Infrastructure,
I just wanted to point to a really annoying bug that seems to affect SVN
these last days.

I am located in Europe and working on Apache JMeter, at around 9h30 PM
French hour, it becomes impossible to commit , I get this message:
Some of selected resources were not committed.
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not be
checked out.
svn: CHECKOUT of '/repos/asf/!svn/bln/1634968': 409 Conflict (
https://svn.apache.org)

I got this yesterday (was not able to commit before 11PM French hour) and
today , getting it now.

Hope somebody can help as it slows us down in our work

Regards
Philippe M.
@philmdot

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8537 / Impossible to commit on Apache JMeter due to 409 Conflict