Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Whut Jia <wh...@163.com> on 2011/03/08 08:57:51 UTC

not initial const aplog_module_index

Hi,all

when I compile myself module source file (in c++ language)with g++,it accures error below:

http_log.h:121:not initial const aplog_module_index.

But,it is all right when I compile a module in c language with apxs tool.Why??Please help me!

My apache version is httpd-2.3.8,

Thanks!

Re:Re: not initial const aplog_module_index

Posted by Whut Jia <wh...@163.com>.
Error is come from http_log.h header file .
When I don't inclue this file and don't use ap_log_rerror function,everything is OK!