Posted to users@flex.apache.org by JoelMarks <jo...@workiva.com> on 2016/03/10 16:24:07 UTC

FTE justification logic

We have a python implementation of TLF and FTE which we run for PDF and
server side pagination of large documents.  We are very close on cloning the
logic but one of the last big pieces to achieve fidelity is the the
algorithm for justified text. No matter what we try to throw at it we still
have cases where it just doesn't match up.

Does anyone know someone that worked on the implementation of FTE? Or is
there any possibility to see that code? I know no one has probably worked on
FTE for a long time but any leads would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Joel Marks