Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Florian Kiebel <fl...@matamore.com> on 2004/04/21 17:26:15 UTC

FileUpload limit ? It's only a question

Hello !

I'm new in this mailing list but I think all people here could help me with
my little problems.

I'm using FileUpload component in my Jsp application.

I would like to know if FileUpload permit to upload several files on the
same jsp page. I explain I have a form with 8 file fields and there are also
8 hidden fields associated to the others. All this stuff is in form.jsp.

I have a jsp called result.jsp in which I upload the 8 files coming from
form.jsp. But I have an error like ServletException and result.jsp cannot
parse the request. With 3 files I have no problems, so I don't understand
anything.

Could you please help a newbie?

Thanks to all.

Florian Kiebel