Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rohit Gupta <ro...@in-rev.com> on 2011/06/06 17:24:48 UTC

Master Slave help

Hi,

I have configured my master slave server and everything seems to be running
fine, the replication completed the firsttime it ran. But everytime I go the the
replication link in the admin panel after restarting the server or server
startup I notice the replication starting from scratch or at least the stats
show that.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,
Rohit

[...]