Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2018/09/19 18:33:15 UTC

UI fields signification

Hi dear SOLR community.

On this page of the documentation:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/core-specific-tools.html what are
the fields "current" and "gen" referring to? I have not been able to find
that anywhere :(

Thanks,

JMS

Re: UI fields signification

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Hi Alex, Hi All,

So. I'm a bit at a lost here.

For my given collection, I have both soft and hard commits. First every 15
seconds, 2nd every 60 seconds. My collection has 2 shards, each without any
replica. So I don't think the index replication is involved, right? We
pushed some data into this collection last night, and  this morning, hours
after, "Current" still shows red... Is there any way I can
debug/investigate/troubleshoot that?

Thanks,

JMS

Re: UI fields signification