Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tobias Kuhn <tk...@mailserv.rz.fh-muenchen.de> on 2002/09/30 16:25:25 UTC

large tables loop problem

hello,

i successfully embed tables in my created pdf File using  fop version
20.4
now i got the problem of an endless loop when a table is bigger than one
page and it does no fit on one page any more

any ideas how i can deal with this problem? automatically split a table
correct to the next page....
it would be no problem for me if the table ends "abrupt" and just starts
on the next page without a headline or so..
i read a lot of this in fop-dev and fop-user but i did not find any
solution...

Many regards,

Tobias Kuhn