Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Piekorz <pi...@primion.de> on 2008/05/08 15:51:27 UTC

[Trinidad] two tables in one page cause warning the id is already in use! The id is not unique!

Hi @ all,

I think this is a bug. If I place two tables in one page the id of the generated table header for the
Row selection is in both tables unique

<th id="j_id8"

<th id="j_id8"

Does someone know if this bug is reported? Could me someone tell were I can report this but to?

Thanks a lot of

Martin

Re: [Trinidad] two tables in one page cause warning the id is already in use! The id is not unique!

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
To look at the Issue Tracking system, go here:
http://myfaces.apache.org/project-info.html   and click on Issue Tracking.

-Richard

Posted by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Martin,

I asked this at 30th of April too (duplicate id detailStamp). It's a bug.
Will you open a bug report at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD?

--
Kind regards,