Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/29 12:35:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache opennlp-1.5.1-incubating-rc7

Hi all,

please review and vote on approving our first release of Apache OpenNLP.

OpenNLP is a machine learning based toolkit for the processing of
natural language text.
It supports the most common NLP tasks, such as tokenization, sentence
segmentation,
part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing, and
coreference resolution.

The OpenNLP community approved the release of opennlp-1.5.1-rc7 in this
vote thread
with 4 binding and 2 non-binding +1 votes and we received no 0 or -1 votes:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-opennlp-dev/201104.mbox/%3c4DBA8705.8060208@gmail.com%3e

The release artifacts and rat reports can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~joern/releases/opennlp-1.5.1-incubating/rc7/

Our release contains multiple sub-projects, the rat reports have been
generated
for each of these sub-projects. We will try to improved that for our
next release,
any hints about that are welcome.

Many thanks for your support,
Jörn

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache opennlp-1.5.1-incubating-rc7

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
I've been watching opennlp since the grok days!
Keep up the good work!

+1
--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer
*

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache opennlp-1.5.1-incubating-rc7

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)
Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1. Sorry, I got distrastracted from sending this.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Hadrian

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache opennlp-1.5.1-incubating-rc7

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

the vote was open for more than 72 hours and is now closed.

We received four binding +1 votes, one non-binding +1 vote and
non 0 or -1 votes.

The following people voted +1:
Tommaso Teofili (binding)
Ioannis Canellos (non-binding)
Grant Ingersoll (binding)
Hadrian Zbarcea (binding)
Benson Margulies (binding)

Thanks to everyone for reviewing and approving the release.

Jörn